– ‘+Cut’ straw teat prevents any leakage from the bottle.
– The smoothness of the silicone straw protects baby’s teeth or gum.
– Using without the tube helps the first time users to get used to the straw cup.
– It can be completely separated for hygienic cleaning, and easy to assembled after cleaning.
– The air valve prevents backflow due to differences in temperature and pressure inside and outside the bottle.
– PPSU, the FDA approved material in U.S.A. provides for high heat resistance and durability.
-The handle is designed to rotate. When there is only little content left in the straw cup (and the end of the straw tube is pointing upward), you can drink the rest by rotating the bottle while holding the handle.
-Please read through the instructions and precautions.
-Always use this product with adult supervision.
-Never use straw teat as a soother.
-Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
-Always check food temperature before feeding.
-Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
-Do not leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
-Keep away from fire and direct sunlight.
-Please use a straw brush when washing the straw and teat,
-Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure wven heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
-Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
-Be careful of scratches inside the bottle from weighted bead when the bottle is empty.
-Be careful not to put any parts into baby’s mouth other than straw teat.
-Please assemble the parts accurately before using it.
-Please replace the bottle every 6 months, the silicone straw teat and tube every 2-3 months for hygienic issues. The replacing term may vary depending on the number of times and the way of use. (When the ‘+Cut’ at top of the straw teat is torn, replace it right away.)
-The teat may have silicone smell. When it is too much, wash the teat with cleanser, and let it dry naturally for a day. 6. UV sterilizer can be used, but long periods of use may cause discoloration, deformation, or lamp odour.
-When using the dishwasher, printing may peel off, or it can damage the product due to collision caused by auto-cleaning.
-When disinfecting in a microwave, make sure to put 2/3 of the water in the bottle. (One Touch Cap cannot be used in the microwave.)
MADE IN KOREA