All Grosmimi Australia E-Gift Cards are subject to certain terms and conditions, including:
- Gift eVouchers are valid for a period of 3 years from the purchase date for online purchases. E-Gift Cards must be redeemed in full within the validity period; any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. Any unused amount after the expiry date of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- Gift eVouchers are for one use only. The eVouchers are not to be topped up once been fully redeemed.
- Gift eVouchers are redeemable online only at www.grosmimi.com.au.
- Gift eVouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher.
- Gift eVouchers can be used for multiple transactions online until the total amount of the eVoucher is fully redeemed. Any remaining amount will be saved automatically in our system and ready for your next purchase. Should the total spend be more than the value of the Gift eVoucher, Grosmimi Australia will invoice for the difference and this must be paid.
- Gift eVouchers’ balance is able to obtain on Grosmimi Australia website.
- Gift eVouchers are not to be split or shared.
- Gift eVouchers are not refundable or replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, deleted, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by Grosmimi Australia or be otherwise redeemable.
- The Gift eVouchers are issued by Mamababy Pty Ltd ABN (46 633 153 045). Gift eVouchers are to be treated like cash; a defaced, altered, lost or stolen card will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The e-gift card once activated is redeemable for www.grosmimi.com.au online only. The card is not redeemable for cash and is not a negotiable instrument.